domingo, 11 de marzo de 2018

Write about a book, movie, TV series... that you have enjoyed

Resultado de imagen de modern family


In this composition I am going to write about a TV series that I have enjoyed. The TV series is called Modern Family. Actually, it is a sitcom that was released in 2009 and has nine seasons. The running time is about 20 or 23 minutes. It is about the lives of Jay Pritchett and his whole family, all of whom live in LA.

On the one hand, the series is apparently about current modern families (nuclear, step- and same sex). It is presented in documentary style with the fictional characters frequently talking directly into the camera. In addition, Modern Family was acclaimed by critics throughout its first few seasons. The show won a total of 22 Emmy Awards.

Resultado de imagen de ariel winter

On the other hand, my favourite character is Alex Dunphy (Ariel Winter). She is a smart girl who goes to the university. She loves studying and reading books. As well, she is always arguing with her elder sister Haley and his younger brother Luke. I also love Gloria’s character starred by Sofia Vergara. She is a passionate Colombian mother who is always dressed up. She is so good-looking.


Summing up, I love watching Modern Family. It is because I watch it with all my family so that it is a good idea to spend a good time with them. Inevitably my sister and I can spend hours and hours watching it and never get tired. How obsessed we are!


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario