lunes, 19 de febrero de 2018

Do you prefer watching films, videos, series or reading books? Explain why


To introduce the topic, I am going to answer this question. Everybody knows that society is divided in two sides: the one with people who love watching films, videos or series, and the others who are really fond of books. In my case, I prefer reading books.

Resultado de imagen de libros apilados
Firstly, reading books is more interesting than watching TV. It is because you can imagine the characters and the space. Also, you can read wherever you want. Besides, the more you read, the better grammar, orthography and vocabulary you have. I usually read four or five books a month. I am really into novels.



Resultado de imagen de pray for me
Nevertheless, there are some people who consider that watching films, videos and series is more comfortable than reading books. They say that they don’t have to guess some information about the characters, the space or the time because they know it thanks to the images. Furthermore, they love special effects and what they love the most are the soundtracks. By the way, I am obsessed with the Black Panther’s soundtrack called Pray for me, released by Kendrick Lamar and The Weeknd.

In summary, I prefer reading books, although I watch some films and series too. As far as I am concerned, I think that in both cases, we always have something to learn; it could be called culture. I consider that we should do both things to find a balance and so we can talk with any person about no matter what. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario