sábado, 8 de octubre de 2016

An informal letter


11 Espinar St.
Lobres, 18610
20th September, 2016


Dear Maia, 

How are things? We haven't spoken for ages and I've got a lot to say. I'm going to tell you about my interests so that we get to know each other better.

To begin with, one of my main interests is listening to music. I'm really into it. I love listening to all types of music, especially pop. I am always listening to music, when I wake up, because it helps me to be more active, when I go to school, when I go back home... I also like singing. I really enjoy singing in karaokes and dancing with my friends when we go out. It's so funny.

Resultado de imagen de spotify
On the contrary, another interest is watching reality shows, especially Keeping Up With The Kardashians, one of the most famous reality shows about the life of the Kardashian-Jenner's family. I usually watch it having lunch with my little sister. We like watching The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and The Millonaire Matchmaker, too. Romantic stuff!

All in all, I'm never bored. If I am not singing or dancing, I'm watching TV. But I prefer listening to music, because music inspires life. 

By the way, what are your interests? Tell me everything. I would like to meet you during Christmas holidays. What do you think about it?

Best Regards,

Andrea

PS. Write soon!!


Resultado de imagen de kuwtk

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario