lunes, 9 de octubre de 2017

As a tourist, which places would you like to visit or which activities would you like to do?


Resultado de imagen de phileas fogg

Who has never imagined travelling around the world? I’m sure that a lot of people would like to take a journey as Phileas Fogg took in “Around the world in eighty days”. Nevertheless, we don’t think about which places we would like to visit or which activities we would do.

Resultado de imagen de london nightFirstly, I would like to visit London. It’s because I am really into English culture, history and even, literature. As I see it, English literature is the most interesting one. Additionally, the city has an amount of great clothes shops. In fact, I love shopping! As well, I would like to meet native people to practise my English and to make new friends.

Resultado de imagen de paris night



Last, but not least, I would like to visit Paris. Really, is there any more romantic than visiting the city of love? Indeed, I would like to go there with my soul mate. Furthermore, I would like to visit this city to meet my cousin who lives there. What’s more, as I can speak French, I would like to meet French people and learn more about their cuisine.


On the whole, if I visited some new places, I would like to learn about their culture, history and more. I would visit museums, theatres, restaurants… Besides, I think that travelling is the best way to learn a foreign language. Another factor to take into account is the fact that nowadays travelling is cheaper than fifty years ago, so everybody can do it. 

1 comentario:

  1. Awesome post you have here! I will definitely check this out. I'm sure me and my friends are going to like it. You should also check out Ayala Center Makati, I'm sure you'll like it! Anyway, thanks for sharing.

    ResponderEliminar