lunes, 13 de noviembre de 2017

Describe the role of music in your life and your favourite type of music, if any



Who can imagine a world without music? Actually, I couldn’t live without any type of music, especially pop music and R&B, which are my favourite ones. Every morning the first thing that I do is turn on my radio, so I get up listening to music. Additionally, I listen to the morning news. As well, I like listening to music on my way to school. Sometimes, soft music helps me to relax when I am very stressed.

Resultado de imagen de ed sheeran perfect

On the one hand, I am really into pop music. This is a genre of popular music that originated in the USA and the UK during the mid-1950s. The terms “popular music” and “pop music” are often used as synonymous, although the former describes all music that is popular and includes many styles. Some of the most famous singers of the style are Charlie Puth, The Chainsmokers, Shawn Mendes, Bruno Mars and Ed Sheeran, among others. I like any song of this style, but I prefer “Perfect” by Ed Sheeran, which is an old-fashioned love ballad dedicated to Ed’s current girlfriend.



Resultado de imagen de starboy album
On the other hand, I love R&B music. It is a musical genre that mixes hip hop, soul, pop and funk’s elements. It became popular in the 1990’s in the USA and the UK. My favourite singer is Abel Tesfaye, most known as The Weeknd. Some of his most famous songs are “Earned It”, which is the soundtrack of the film Fifty Shades of Grey, The Hills, Can’t Feel My Face and Starboy. I love all of them! Besides, I enjoy listening “Unforgettable”, a French Montana and Swa Lee song.



Summing up, I think that I spend hours and hours listening to music, singing and even dancing. These things are the best plan to do in a party with friends. As I see it, I wouldn’t go to a party if there wasn’t any good music. What’s more, people aren’t the same, they are different, so they prefer different types of music. This is that makes music so great. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario