viernes, 8 de diciembre de 2017

Any couch potatoes around?


To begin with, what is a couch potato? It is a slang word to call a person who spends too much time watching TV. As I see it, I am not a couch potato because I go to the gym and I don’t spend all day watching TV, mainly since I have no time. Although, if I was one I would ask my friends or family for help, for example I would ask my sister to work out together.


It is a fact that everybody loves spending time in the sofa watching their favourite series. Nowadays there are lots of platforms which provide us with a great amount of series and films as Nextlix or Movistar+. By the way, I like watching Hawaii 5.0, NCIS Los Angeles and The Walking Dead in my free time. 

Resultado de imagen de the notebook
Futhermore, I love watching films, as well. I prefer the romantic ones. My favourite actors are Ryan Gosling, Channing Tatum and Chris Hemsworth. I really like all of their films, especially The Notebook, in which Ryan appears. However, what I like the most is watching the famous reality show Keeping up with the Kardashians.


To conclude
, I think that people are really into series, that is to say, that they spend time doing nothing; but it is a real fact that some people are more and more into doing some exercise. It may be due to people who are extremely concerned about their image, so they have to work hard to fit their bodies. I think the best idea is to eat well and do some exercise. If you don’t want to go to the gym because you are afraid of feeling lonely, you can always ask a friend to come with you.

1 comentario: