lunes, 6 de marzo de 2017

Boot camps, what are they?




To start with, I’m going to define what boot camps are. A boot camp is a disciplinary or programme in which young offenders are forced to participate in a rigidly structured routine. Actually, there are people who are not specific offenders, they are just rude teenagers.

On the one hand, they are a good idea to re-educate young people. Some desperate parents send their children to the camp when they get into trouble, as well when they have a bad behaviour. It’s a good solution to guide teenagers, make them feel like different people and help them to change their attitude to life. This type of camps is too strict and cruel, though. 



On the other hand, I think that parents have the responsibility of guiding their children from their early childhood. They have to educate them and be the best example for them. If you do things well, I’m pretty sure that your children will do things the same as you. It is said that like father like son.





All in all, if I was sent to a boot camp, I would feel very angry and miserable. I wouldn’t like that camp guards told me to give them all my personal possession. What’s more, I wouldn’t like the idea of being far from my family. At the moment, I think that my parents wouldn’t send me to one, because I’m a well-educated girl and a good student. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario